You have been working in a criminal justice agency for almost a year now, and one of your goals for your annual review is to propose new ideas or support new policies. With a month before your review, you are ready to work on this goal.Research a new or proposed criminal justice policy you support.Write a memo in support of a new policy in which you:Describe the policy.Explain why you support the implementation of the policy.Provide statistical data in support of the policy. Explain how the data supports the policy.
- Discuss Over under and through by Tana Hoban.
- Managing Xerox’s Multinational Development Center.
- Write a Spireslack field report.
- Discuss “Gates of Paradise” by Lorenzo Ghiberti.
- Describe Mechanical vibrations with viscous damping.
- Discuss Barbara Tyson Mosley.
- Discuss The problems in the global industrialised food system.
- Describe The Roman Colosseum.
- What did Orientalism do to the act of translation?
- Read and critique Hitchcock’s (2015b) paper.