Select a specific example of public policy from one of the following fields:Any Economic policySelect an interest group that advocates public policy change within your example.Explain the interest group’s mission statement or policy of purpose.Explain the funding of the interest group.Evaluate the interest group’s public policy engagement.Provide an example of how this interest group affected public policy?Would you join and actively participate within this organization? Why or why not?
- Discuss Over under and through by Tana Hoban.
- Managing Xerox’s Multinational Development Center.
- Write a Spireslack field report.
- Discuss “Gates of Paradise” by Lorenzo Ghiberti.
- Describe Mechanical vibrations with viscous damping.
- Discuss Barbara Tyson Mosley.
- Discuss The problems in the global industrialised food system.
- Describe The Roman Colosseum.
- What did Orientalism do to the act of translation?
- Read and critique Hitchcock’s (2015b) paper.